Wednesday, December 31, 2008

EMANON73 - Status Report


Winter Term PCC Syvania

I picked up my books for Winter Term at PCC. I will be taking Introduction to Business - BA 101, English Composition - WR 122, Introductory Algebra- 1st Term - MTH 60 this term. All my classes are on campus this time. I took BA131 online last term. Also, my classes are scheduled back-to-back with 10 minutes to get to the next one. I will have to take a trial run to see if I even have time to use the toilet, let alone snack on something nutritious. Might have to start brown bagging my lunches. All this structure is definitely needed in my life. My life is nuts and so am I when I have nothing to do. I have to keep myself busy or I begin to implode.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop a few lines down for ya, my dear readers. ;)

Emanon73 signing off...
/transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment